Questions with no ans...
Have you ever wondered how many people will notice if you just disappeared from the face of the planet?Have you ever wondered how world would be if you did not even exist?Will everyone be different or be the same.
I mean the sun still rise and set even if you do not exist,could you be redundant?Could you be just someone to fill the number,an extra???Would the people you know be living or behaving differently?
If someone else would be me how different would my life be like?Would my friend like the other me or the real me better?Would they treat me any differently?How differently would my parents there me then?Would i then be better at something else?
Am i really that unimportant?What is my purpose for being on this planet?WHY AM I HERE?why is it that i am here???..............
I mean the sun still rise and set even if you do not exist,could you be redundant?Could you be just someone to fill the number,an extra???Would the people you know be living or behaving differently?
If someone else would be me how different would my life be like?Would my friend like the other me or the real me better?Would they treat me any differently?How differently would my parents there me then?Would i then be better at something else?
Am i really that unimportant?What is my purpose for being on this planet?WHY AM I HERE?why is it that i am here???..............


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home